How to Play a Movie Through a Projector.
Connecting a computer or a DVD or Blu-ray player is now done with an HDMI connector which transmits high-definition (HD) video and sound using one cable.
Before playing a movie on the projector, set up the projector and connect the computer, DVD or Blu-ray player.
Can you play dvds on a projector?
A computer is what is usually connected to a projector, for presentations. But a projector can also be connected a DVD player if you wish to show movies on a screen larger than your TV’s. Insert the yellow RCA cable (or S Video Cable) into the “Out” port of the DVD player.
What is a good projector for movies?
Any night can be a night at the movies with the best home theater projectors
- The best. Optoma UHD50 Projector. If you want a high-performance projector with some of the latest visual technology at an approachable price, the Optoma UHD50 is the best.
- The best for darkroom cinephiles. BenQ HT2550.
- The best value. Optoma HD142X.
24 Apr 2019
Can you play Netflix through a projector?
One of the easiest ways for watching Netflix movies on the projector screen is by connecting your computer or laptop to a projector. You can choose the projector as the display device via the display settings option in the operating system on the laptop or computer.16 Jan 2019
What can you do with a projector?
9 Cool & Creative Ways to Use a Projector at Events
- 1. Make an Interactive Whiteboard with a Wiimote.
- Paint a Mural.
- Coordinate a Musical Laser Light Show.
- Share Event-Related Social Media.
- Create Stealth Illusions with Optical Camouflage.
- Host a Gaming Lounge.
- Show Off Your Assets.
- Update Guests with an Information Radiator.